- Steve Westly, Managing Partner, The Westly Group
- David Lifeng Chen, Executive Vice Chairman and Co-President, VanceInfo
- Leo Wang, Founding Partner, PreAngel Fund
- Rick Liu, Member of Founder Team, Gameview DeNA
- Stanley Yang, Chief Executive Officer, NeuroSky, Inc.
- Kansen Chu, San Jose City Councilmember, District 4
- John Yu, Co-Founder, Managing Director, WestSummit Capital
- Charles Fan, Senior Vice President, VMware, Inc.
- Sherman Tuan, Founder and CEO, PurpleComm, Inc.
- Stewart Guenther, Co-founder and Managing Director, The VC ~ Private Equity Roundtable.
- Tom M. Shoesmith, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Dennis Quan, VP of SmartCloud Infrastructure, IBM Inc.
- Darlene Chiu Bryant, Executive Director, ChinaSF
- Sam Liang, CEO and Co-Founder, Alohar Mobile Inc.
- Erica Weirich, MD, Executive Director, Global Health Research Foundation, Stanford University
- Ron Czerny, Founder and CEO, Playphone, Inc.
- Skip Whitney, Executive Vice President and Partner, Kidder Mathews
- Chris Damm, Director, Monterey Bay Export Assistance
- David Healy, Partner and Co-chair, Fenwick & West, LLP
- Edison Tse, Associate Professor, Stanford University
- Leon Zhao, Head of Mobile at Online Partnerships Group, Google, Inc.
- Simon Tan, Product Manager, Box, Inc.
- Ian Song, Director of DB and Partnerships, Tencent America, LLC
- Fred Greguras, Partner, K&L Gates
- Jun Sun, Ph.D,, CTO & Co-founder, NetSpectrum
- Joseph Hedges, International Program Manager, City of San Jose
- Willy W. Lu, PhD, Chief architect of Mobile Cloud platform, Technaut Intellectual Ventures
- Thomas Luo, Technology Writer in Silicon Valley, CBN Weekly
- Samuel Chang, GM, Innovation and Smart TV, LG Electronics
- Magnus Ekenheim, Head of Developer Technical Services, Sony Mobile
- Ben Chen, President of the West Coast Branch, China Unicom Americas
- Shawn Cheng, Associate in Patent Practice Group, Perkins Coie
- Christie Wang, Counsel, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Diana WeiPing Ding, Chief Executive Officer, Ding Ding TV
- Christopher Huang, CPA, President & Founder, Christopher Huang CPAs, Inc.
- Imin Lee, Co-Founder / CEO, AccelOps; Former Founder / CEO, Protego Networks (acquired by Cisco)
- Jonathan Goldberg, Senior Analyst, VP, Deutsche Bank
- Colin Dixon, Senior Partner, Advisory, The Diffusion Group
- Mauricio Perez, Director of Products, Sling Media Inc.
- Adam Foroughi, Entrepreneur, Co-Founder, AppLovin
The Silicon Valley China Wireless Technology Conference 2012 aims to highlight the theme of convergence in both technologies and markets. It will feature keynotes and panel discussions by leading figures to cover topics stemming from this trend of convergence and look ahead to what this trend will bring - a future of computing “anytime, anywhere on any device.”
Key Focus Areas:
- Mobile – App (SNS, Location), Platform (OS, Ads, Distribution, Security etc.), CE Devices (phone, tablet, TV, etc)
- Cloud – Infrastructure 4G LTE, Cloud Services (Computation & Storage), Intelligent System
- Entrepreneurship – Startup Showcases, Angel Investment,
- Cross-border Business – M&A and Partner with China companies
During keynotes and panel discussions on both days we will bring you the best minds of USA and China, ranging from thought leaders to industry visionaries to current major players. You will enjoy this two-day technology event while taking full advantage of the opportunity to network with more than 1000 other professionals in the respective industries of your interest.
Price Including Saturday Lunch, Social Mixer and Two-Day Parking